Topic ID #11517 - posted 5/15/2011 4:41 PM

License to conduct archaeological work in Pennsylvania


Hello all - I'm moving to PA and was wondering if anyone knows how to obtain an archaeology license in that State. Is there a state website that contains the forms... By the way, I'm from another country. Thanks! 

Post ID#18726 - replied 5/16/2011 7:36 AM


There is no such animal needed in PA last I knew.  You should contact the State Hisotric Preservation Office to be sure.  Part of the Pa Musuem and Historic Commission (PHMC).  you can find info at

Also be sure to check on working papers that allow you to work in NUS.  I have seen a few folks move into the country and have problems for not checking into that first.


Visit our Employment Network websites: - - For information on advertising on this website, contact