Archaeology Undergrad with 14 yrs 3D experience seeks summer work
Undergraduate archaeology student with 14 years experience in 3d modeling, animation and visualization seeks summer employment (2012). Expected graduation date is Fall 2012. Open to working anywhere.
Boone, NC 28607
2012 (est.) B.A. Anthropology with Archaeology Concentration and Biology Minor from Appalachian State
University, Boone NC
1996 B.A. Psychology and Criminology Minor from California State University Long Beach, Long Beach, CA
Archaeological Field Technician and Lab Technician at Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
• Completion of Archaeological Field School
• Processing of artifacts
• Organization & editing of photographic archives
• Research & construction of Southeastern Archaic burial database
• Field Equipment construction & maintenance
• Archaeological site preparation using Total Station technology
• Archaeological Survey
• Research of 6th-Century solar alignments with Biltmore Mound, NC & creation of computer
animation of sunrise at Biltmore Mound for conference presentation
• Assists archaeologist daily in marketing and research efforts
• Provides computer and software expertise to solve complex technical issues within the anthropology department •Provides advice in the ordering of computers and other technical hardware, as well as support.
Self-employed Contractual Creative Director and Animator, Boone NC
•13 years experience creating 3D digital art and animation and visualization for clients.
• Provides computer animation and production consultation services
2009-2010: Lead Instructor, Advanced Animation and
Design at Johns Hopkins
University CCI/ACI, Columbia, and Baltimore, MD.
• Accomplished instructor, teaching students in introductory and advanced digital animation courses.
• Experience with curriculum development and technical documentation.
• Extensive PC Software Experience (MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite (CS), 3D modeling programs •Extensive PC Hardware Experience, constructing custom PC hardware systems from the ground up, troubleshooting hardware/peripherals, conducting upgrades •PADI Certified Rescue Scuba Diver
Volunteer Work/Club Participation
• Camp Broadstone Childrens Archaeological Program, Valle Crucis • ASU Anthropology Club, Archaeology Lab
Dr. Thomas Whyte, Archaeologist/Professor, Appalachian State University, Boone NC (828) 262-2283
Dr. Larry Kimball, Archaeologist/Professor, Appalachian State University, Boone (828) 262-4899
Dr. Harvard Ayers, Archaeologist/Professor Emeritus, Appalachian State University, Boone (828) 262-6381
|Next topic: "Experienced Archaeologist in EIA/ ArcGis 9.3/AutoCAD/ Masters Degree Archaeology and Environment"|
|Previous topic: "Hard working archaeologist seeking Field Technician work, 2+ years experience, B.A. Anthropology"|
|Looking for something else? Show recent posts in Resumes-CVs|