Archaeological Monitors needs for NIGHT work in San Diego, CA
PanGIS Inc. seeks field archaeologists for NIGHT monitoring (9 PM to 5 AM) in San Diego.
The archaeologists will work on an underground utility project where they will monitor construction crews digging trenches for utilities. The job week typically starts on Sunday night and ends on Friday morning (5 nights).
• BA or MA in anthropology or archaeology (or AA with many years of experience)
• Two years of experience is preferred (but will consider one with heavy monitoring) and experience must be in California
• Familiarity with cultural resource laws and regulations – CEQA
• Applicant must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and their own vehicle
• Ability to take direction from senior staff.
• Competency in field work, with great note taking ability
• Construction monitoring experience
• Your own field kit, including digital camera for photos
• Ability to travel and conduct field work for long hours, in possible inclement weather conditions and diverse terrain, and the ability to carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds
• Ability to collect GPS data on various platforms
• DPR form experience
Competitive pay rate is commensurate with education and experience.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a letter of interest, resume/curriculum vitae, and a list of three (3) references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Next topic: "Crew Chief or Field Director needed"|
|Previous topic: "Multiple Field Technician Positions in Bismarck, ND"|
|Looking for something else? Show recent posts in Employment-Listings|